What would be the cost to your business if you lost your critical data? Your business data is the lifeblood of your company and the amount you are collecting and storing is growing all the time. Imagine the impact if you lost a day’s data, a week’s data, a year’s data, due to inadequate or infrequent back-up processes. What would happen, could you recover? A managed backup service from CompuTime ensures that all files are automatically backed up as frequently as every 15 minutes if needed. And it will likely cost less than your monthly phone bill. So, how much is your data worth? Benefits of Managed Backup:
Low Cost of Ownership
A fully managed data backup and restore solution for the same or less than a capital purchase that you have to manage yourself.
Total Peace of Mind
Thanks to centralized management and monitoring by our NOC team, you can rest assured that your business data is safe and being handled by experts. Which means you can focus on your business
Reduce Your Day-to-Day Operating Costs
While most solutions require full backups periodically or in some cases daily, our solution only requires an initial full backup then from that point stores only incremental file changes. Saving you money in storage space, data transfer costs and server load.
Safeguard Business Information
Since the solution takes backups in terms of changes, you will be able to recover files, even older revisions.
Ensure Business Continuity
Backup your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to restore systems that would have the most impact to your day-to-day operations if they were down.
Increase Productivity and Decrease Downtime
With our rapid restore capabilities, we will minimize the costs associated with lost productivity and downtime.
No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with reports monthly that let you know that your data is safe!
Block Level Infinite Incremental Backup I2 Technology means never having to do another full backup, drastically reducing the backup time, storage space, network traffic, and workload of your servers. Recover Your Data to Dissimilar Hardware Can perform a bare metal restore of your data to dissimilar hardware. You don’t have to worry about purchasing that new server anymore! Virtual Server Support Backup your virtual servers with the same software that you use to back up your physical servers. Supreme Flexibility Recover your data from nearly any point in time, whether it is just one file or a full restore. Full Transparency Through Reporting Wide range of detailed reports are provided monthly to ensure that you know what is happening and that you can breathe easy knowing that your data is protected.
Fully Managed System
We monitor the software to ensure it is always working, and will act immediately if there is an issue.
Fully Monitored System
We monitor the software to ensure it is always working, has the latest virus protection and will act immediately if there is an issue.
• Less storage space required
• Less bandwidth needed• Recover to dissimilar hardware if needed
• Back up more data in less time
• Minimize downtime with faster restore times
• Restore a single file or a complete volume from any point in time you have data backed up
• Centralized NOC Management and Monitoring by our engineering team
• Detailed monthly reports on backup status
Increased Confidence• Regular backups minimize business downtime in the event of a data loss
• Backups are always scheduled and managed by experts
Features Remote Backup Manager
• Initial Data Assessment and Plan Included Our engineers will assess your critical data and develop a comprehensive backup plan that protects your critical data.
• Disk Based Backup Deployment and Configuration Included Installation of our enterprise class disk based backup and recovery software.
• Capacity and Performance Reporting Included Regular reporting demonstrating the effectiveness of the backup solution and ensuring efficient use of resources.
• Monitored and Managed by our Network Operations Center Included Our team of NOC engineers work in the background to ensure backups are successful and critical data is protected.Remote Backup to Cloud Option Important files and folders are stored in the cloud in case of critical failure.
• Attended and Unattended remote control for additional support
• Asset Discovery and Reporting
• Device Health Monitoring Value Added Service Our NOC team is available to assist with all your support needs, delivering support remotely and actively monitoring your systems for critical failure.
Data Center Replication and Disaster Recovery Planning Option Advanced Disaster Recovery options are available to eliminate the risk of data loss and protect your business. Don’t risk your business by being unprepared!
Request a quote or for more information call us at 928-445-0700